The Marketing Executive will play a pivotal role in driving marketing activities to support our sales team across various territories, with a primary focus on the Nordics / Baltics, Central Europe, and the Middle East (Turkey and Saudi Arabia). The role will be instrumental in creating and implementing strategic marketing initiatives that amplify our brand globally. The role will involve graphic design creativity, comprehensive Marketing Mix coverage, meticulous event coordination, effective PR and advertising campaigns, and the generation of compelling content in multiple languages.
The Marketing Executive reports to the Marketing Manager.
Essential duties and responsibilities
This job description represents only the primary areas of responsibility; specific position assignments will vary depending on the needs of the department.
- Foster and maintain strategic collaborations with sales team, local Nijhuis Saur Industries marketing departments and external partners, and stakeholders to identify and execute marketing activities to develop brand awareness and support lead generation.
- Leverage collaborative insights to enhance marketing strategies.
Graphic Design and Branding:
- Utilize graphic design tools (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite) to create visually appealing marketing collateral, ensuring brand consistency.
- Design eye-catching visuals for digital and print media, including brochures, presentations, infographics, and advertisements.
Marketing Mix Coverage:
- Manage the full marketing mix, including product, price, place, and promotion, PR, advertising, and events to drive awareness and sales.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities and adjust marketing strategies accordingly.
Event and Conference Coordination:
- Plan and coordinate our participation in industry events, seminars, conferences, and exhibitions globally.
- Design and produce booth display, promotional materials, and coordinate all aspects of event logistics.
- Generate compelling and persuasive content according to MWS content calendar through various marketing channels, including website, social media, email campaigns, and press releases to support promotional and sales activities across all customer/prospect touchpoints.
- Adapt content for different languages and cultural contexts.
PR and Advertising:
- Develop and implement public relations strategies to enhance the company’s public image.
- Create and manage advertising campaigns across various channels to reach target audiences effectively.
- Develop relationships with trade magazines to establish MWS’s position in the market.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies that resonate with diverse international audiences.
- Create and translating content in multiple languages to effectively communicate the benefits of our Mobile Water Solutions.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, communications, graphic Design, or related field.
- 5 years of experience in marketing or commercial roles, with a focus on B2B and technical products, preferably in the wastewater/water treatment industry.
- Proficiency in graphic design tools, especially Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier Rush) and Canva.
- Experience in developing and executing comprehensive Marketing Mix strategies.
- Demonstrated success in planning and coordinating global events and conferences.
- Strong background in PR and advertising, with a track record of successful campaigns.
- Multilingual proficiency, with the ability to create content in English and other relevant languages.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Creative Design Mastery – ability to translate ideas into visually appealing and cohesive marketing materials.
- Strategic Thinking – proven ability to think strategically and align marketing efforts with broader business objectives.
- Global Collaboration -strong collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with diverse international teams and stakeholders.
- Multiligual Communication Proficiency -exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English and proficiency in other languages ((Swedish, Polish, Turkish, Arabic). Ability to adapt communication styles for different audiences and cultural contexts.
- Business Acument – Ability to understand global business and cross-cultural environments
- Analytical Skills – strong analytical skills to interpret market trends and adjust marketing strategies accordingly.
- Project Management Excellence – exceptional project management skills, particularly in coordinating events and campaigns on a global scale.
- Home-based in Europe with possible travel to European offices and depots as needed.
- We offer training and career development plans with competitive salary and benefits.