Mobile Water Solutions provide a range of water treatment technologies. They are pre-packaged on a trailer, skid or container for maximum mobility and responsiveness. Available as standard or modular systems they are pre-engineered with plug and play connections for ease of use.
We offer solutions to a wide range of industrial situations and circumstances.
- Emergency situations where an existing plant has failed
- Planned commissioning, refurbishment or maintenance projects
- Multi-Year requirements for continuous water supply
Where will I be working?
You will be predominantly based at our facility in Stoke on Trent. The role will also include occasional travel to customer locations and other Nijhuis facilities in the Netherlands and throughout Europe.
What will I be doing?
The role will report directly to the Mobile Water Services Operations Manager and will also work closely with the Operations and Technical Director as required.
The role will report directly to the Mobile Water Services Technical manager and will also work closely with the Mobile Water Services Technical Director, Operations managers and field team as required.
The activities are centered around development of control and monitoring systems for both new and existing assets and technologies. Along with control systems the role is responsible for implementation of a remote access platform used for performance monitoring and predictive analytics.
The role will also aid the technical manager with the provision of technical support to the field operations and commercial teams.
- Creating new PLC programs and optimisation of existing
- Working with process engineers to develop functional descriptions
- Design and specification of control systems in coordination with the engineering team
- Monitoring of equipment process parameters
- Compilation of performance reports both internal and external
- Ensure equipment is operating to the clients requirements
- Assisting and supporting the commercial team with technical guidance and equipment selection
- Assistance with product development activities
- Supporting the commissioning and maintenance teams with troubleshooting and field activities
- Writing technical SOPS documentation
- Ensuring Health, Safety and Environmental procedures, policies and requirements are strictly adhered to at all times
Do I have what it takes?
- Engineering Qualification or similar technical degree.
- Preferably having worked in a similar role in the water industry.
- Siemens programming experience.
- A good level of English language.
- A full driving license is required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Flexible in order to ensure operational workload is covered.
- Passionate about providing a first class service to our customers.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- A good level of IT competency
- Good organisational skills with an eye for detail.
- Able to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks.
What’s in it for me?
A training and development plan will be designed for you as we want you to grow and develop; this may include external training as required for the role.
- Competitive salary
- Access to a comprehensive benefits package