Temporary treatment plant for demin water during repair work
The Client’s Needs
To be able to carry out extensive repairs to the pipelines of the demineralization system, the on-site water treatment system with a capacity of 120 m³/h had to be replaced with a mobile system of the same capacity. This was the only way to maintain normal operations of the steel mill during the two-week period.
Using Mobile Water Solutions MORO 4x25T, MODI 15000T and MOPS 170 technology we met the customer’s requirement:
- MORO 4 X25T: Mobile Reverse Osmosis trailer providing >95% rejection of ions from the water source
- MODI 15000 T: Mobile Demineralised trailer for polishing the reverse osmosis water to reach a quality < 0.1µS/cm
- MOPS 170: Pump unit of 70m³/ h
- The on-time installation and commissioning as well as around-the-clock support ensured maximum availability.
- Process Capacity: Delivery, connection and commissioning of a Reverse Osmosis trailer prior to a mobile Demineralisation trailer continuously producing 125m³/h
- To budget: Project finished within customer’s budget
- Quality: Robust equipment designed for customer needs