Mobile Water Solutions provide a range of water treatment technologies. They are pre-packaged on a trailer, skid or container for maximum mobility and responsiveness. Available as standard or modular systems they are pre-engineered with plug and play connections for ease of use. We offer solutions to a wide range of industrial situations and circumstances.
- Emergency situations where an existing plant has failed
- Planned commissioning, refurbishment or maintenance projects
- Multi-Year requirements for continuous water supply
Where will I be working?
You will be predominantly based at our site in Wissous with the possibility of relocation to the South of France. The role will also include occasional travel across Europe to clients premises, travel will be more frequent for training purposes during the initial first months.
What will I be doing?
Mobile Water Solutions operates a pan European team for the provision of mobile water treatment assets and services on a rental basis. Applications are mostly based upon provision of highly purified water to industrial and pharmaceutical customers, however waste water and municipal applications can be treated on a case by case basis.
The role will report directly to the Mobile Water Solutions Southern European Operations Manager and will also work closely with the Mobile Water Solutions Technical manager and Process Engineer as required.
The activities are centered around operational aspects for multi year, large and pharmaceutical mobilisation support and execution, along with procedural development as listed below within principally Southern Europe:
- Management and execution of EDF mobilisations in France
- Compilation of documentation to meet clients request
- Creation and development of operational documents such as operation and maintenance manuals
- Assisting the operations manager with new mobilisation execution planning and delivery
- Internal reporting and use of process procedures
- Assisting and supporting the commercial team
- Customer satisfaction and reviews
- Supporting the commissioning team with field activities
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures, policies and requirements are strictly adhered to at all times
Do I have what it takes?
- A Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Process Engineering or similar technical degree.
- Experience with AutoCAD or posses a willingness to learn.
- A full driving license and a valid passport is required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Passionate about providing a first class service to our customers.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- A professional approach to your work and communication with colleagues and customers.
- A good level of IT competency
- Good organisational skills with an eye for detail.
- Able to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks.
What’s in it for me?
A training and development plan will be designed for you as we want you to grow and develop within Mobile Water Solutions; this may include external run training as required for the role.
Mobile Water Solutions offers the following benefits to name a few:
- Competitive salary
- Company car