Mobile Water Solutions provide a range of water treatment technologies. They are pre-packaged on a trailer, skid or container for maximum mobility and responsiveness. Available as standard or modular systems they are pre-engineered with plug and play connections for ease of use. We offer solutions to a wide range of industrial situations and circumstances.
- Emergency situations where an existing plant has failed
- Planned commissioning, refurbishment or maintenance projects
- Multi-Year requirements for continuous water supply
Where will I be working?
You will be based at the facility in Germany. You will be required to provide out of hours cover for this purpose you will participate in a rota system.
What will I be doing?
As Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for assisting the Maintenance Manager with the key
responsibilities as follows;.
● Ensure that both the mobile fleet and fixed assets are in a state of readiness at all times. This includes
implementing electromechanical maintenance schedules, fault finding and ensuring all units are stored
safely in a clean condition.
● Ensure that equipment is appropriately prepared for dispatch to customers, ensuring all relevant
paperwork is completed. The mobile unit must be ready to operate, hook up and commission.
● Ensure adequate stocks of essential spares and consumables are made available.
Do I have what it takes?
A HNC or degree in Electrical Engineering or similar technical degree.
● An apprenticeship and practical experience in Electrical Engineering with a background in plc control,
electrical circuitry with the ability to fault find within a control panel.
● Excellent time management skills.
● Passionate about providing a first class service to our customers.
● A natural problem solver, able to identify solutions.
● Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in
a clear and concise manner.
● Demonstrable experience of having built strong working relationships both internally and externally.
● Ability to value differences and listen to others points of view.
● A professional approach to your work and communication with colleagues and customers with the ability
to manage expectations.
● Able to cope under pressure due to the periods of intense activity.
● A good level of IT competency
● Strong administration skills including reporting.
● Good organisational skills with an eye for detail.
● Able to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks.
What’s in it for me?
A training and development plan will be designed for you as we want you to grow and develop within Mobile Water Solutions; this may include external training as required for the role.
● Competitive salary
● 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
● Life Assurance
● Pension Scheme
And also…..Private Medical Insurance, Group Income Protection, Dental Insurance, Cycle to work scheme,
Travel Insurance, Health Screening, Shopping discounts and much more.
(*Benefits are based on probation and length of service)