Mobile Water Services provide a range of water treatment technologies. They are pre-packaged on a trailer, skid or container for maximum mobility and responsiveness. Available as standard or modular systems they are pre-engineered with plug and play connections for ease of use. We offer solutions to a wide range of industrial situations and circumstances.
- Emergency situations where an existing plant has failed
- Planned commissioning, refurbishment or maintenance projects
- Multi-Year requirements for continuous water supply
Where will I be working?
You will be based at our facility in Wissous, France. The role will also include occasional travel across Europe to clients premises, travel will be more frequent for training purposes during the initial first months.
What will I be doing?
The role will report directly to the Operations Manager and will work closely with the maintenance managers who are responsible for other territories.
The activities are centered around managing the maintenance and operation of a regeneration facility along with maintenance of the large mobile water rental fleet:
- Ensuring assets are in a safe condition and ready to go
- Ensuring all equipment meets legal compliance requirements and records are appropriately filed.
- Preparing and managing maintenance schedules
- Electro/Mechanical Technical support to the commissioning team
- Management of the maintenance and regeneration team
- Ensure consumable items and chemicals are always readily available
- Management of maintenance budget
- To ensure adequate auditing is undertaken, particularly of onsite activities.
- Ensuring that training is provided and records are maintained.
- Assisting the Operations manager with equipment dispatch
- Supporting the commissioning team with field activities
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures, policies and requirements are strictly adhered to at all times
Do I have what it takes?
- A BTS / DUT in industrial maintenance or electrical engineering, water professions.
- You have between 1 and 5 years of experience in a similar industrial role.
- Previous experience of managing a team.
- You have technical knowledge in electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and automation
- A good level of English and French language.
- A full driving license is required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Flexible in order to ensure operational workload is covered.
- Passionate about providing a first class service to our customers.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- A good level of IT competency
- Good organisational skills with an eye for detail.
- Able to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks
What’s in it for me?
A training and development plan will be designed for you as we want you to grow and develop within Veolia; this may include external run training as required for the role.
Mobile Water Solutions offers the following benefits to name a few:
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- 30 days holiday plus public holidays
- Subsidy to Pension Scheme
- Subsidy to Operational Disability Insurance
- Subsidy to Capital Accumulation Benefits
- Group Accident Insurance
And also Travel Insurance, Health Promotion Activities, possibility of Bike Leasing and much more.
*Some benefits are based on successful completion of a probation period and length of service.