Mobile Water Solutions provide a range of water treatment technologies. They are pre-packaged on a trailer, skid or container for maximum mobility and responsiveness. Available as standard or modular systems they are pre-engineered with plug and play connections for ease of use. We offer solutions to a wide range of industrial situations and circumstances.
- Emergency situations where an existing plant has failed
- Planned commissioning, refurbishment or maintenance projects
- Multi-Year requirements for continuous water supply
Where will I be working?
The role will provide a mixture of field and fixed depot based activities. You will be predominantly field based at clients locations within Germany with the potential for short term activities across Europe. As the role also involves pre and post hire maintenance and preparation activities at a MWS depot you should live within a commutable distance of Heinsberg, North Rhine-Westphalia.
You may at times also be required to provide out of hours cover and emergency rapid response to our clients for this purpose you will participate in a rota system.
What will I be doing?
The Commissioning Engineer will be part of the operations team and will be responsible for assisting the Operations Manager with the key responsibilities as follows;
- Ensuring the customer site is ready to accept a mobile unit.
- Starting up of equipment and implementation of electromechanical checks.
- Ensure full equipment functionality and that required process parameters are adhered to.
- Provide operator training.
- Act as the client’s point of contact throughout the commissioning period.
- Carry out service checks and visits
- Identify and report any defects or changes to process parameters during the hire period.
Asset Management – follow maintenance procedures to ensure the mobile fleet are in a state of readiness at all times.
Procurement – you will identify all consumables and enable the equipment required for projects and fleet maintenance, ensuring adequate stocks of essential spares and consumables.
Do I have what it takes?
- Training as a technician or master craftsman in the field of electrical engineering or a comparable qualification.
- Preferably having worked in a similar role in the water industry.
- Good written and spoken English and German skills.
- Class 3 driving license or equivalent.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Flexible in order to ensure operational workload is covered.
- Passionate about providing a first class service to our customers.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- A good level of IT competency
- Good organisational skills with an eye for detail.
- Able to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks.
What’s in it for me?
A training and development plan will be designed for you as we want you to grow and develop within Mobile Water Solutions; this may include external training as required for the role.
- Competitive salary plus overtime and call out payments
- Company vehicle with technical equipment Fuel Card
And also… Flexible working hours – health-promoting measures, Subsidy for old-age provision – capital-forming benefits, Subsidy for operational disability insurance – Possibility of company bike leasing
Have we piqued your interest? Then please send us your informative online application (incl. English-language curriculum vitae) stating your salary expectations and your desired starting date.